Robotic Art Studio by Robohood
We have created AI-based software for transforming a digital image into commands for a robotic manipulator to paint with a brush and paint in different styles and techniques.
The total amount of investments planned to be seeded is around $2 million.
Why invest in Robohood?
- We offer a new, disruptive technology that will change the art world via AI-powered robot automation. Our cutting-edge technology is poised to change the fine art market.
- We believe we have initiated a truly international project with global scalability as visual artcuts across all countries and cultures.
- A working product already exists and may be demonstrated on demand.
- The highly attractive visual painting process creates a lasting wow-effect.
- We are a seasoned team of engineers and developers led by a serial entrepreneur with aproven track record.
Want to invest?Click Here to Get Started
The global collaborative robot (cobot) market is estimated to be 60K units per year—or less than$3 billion—with only a tiny fraction involved in producing art. In 2030, such reputable sources as McKinsey, the International Federation of Robotics, and Statista forecast the cobot market to exceed 220K units or $12 billion. We are well-positioned to claim a fair share of this growth.
There are a number of technologies available that can generate and edit digital images. However, transferring a complex digital images to a physical canvas is only possible via printing or painting by a human hand.
We have created an ML and AI-enabled technology that mimics the skills and performance of human artists. You upload a digital image of your choice, and our AI-powered software creates an outlook of future brush strokes on a canvas—then a robotic arm (cobot) draws the image with oil or acrylic paints on a real canvas.